Thursday, September 29, 2011

Apologies

I am sad to report that a few postings at this blog have been hacked by unscrupulous persons.

Reasons:
Not known.
I have rarely used the email posting facility while writing my blogs. I found that in the settings of this particular blog (shortparawriting) email posting address was not blank. I deduced that somebody might have hacked my email posting address and used it for posting. I have since disabled the email posting facility.

Corrective Action taken:
*Removed the hurting posts
*Passwords changed.
*Activated an additional feature of getting a security code number through mobile.

Further course of action proposed
I did not have much time to add more new paragraphs here though I have thousands of ideas which need to be expressed very concisely. The max. limits on the number of words and the number of sentences, makes this work emotionally satisfying. This emotional thirst makes me to continue this blog without abandoning or deleting it. I shall actively write these paragraphs probably after a month's time.

I am at present engaged in preparing 1000 multiple choice questions on 'Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Indian Banking' with online checking of answers and scoring. I am at present, being propelled by an inner urge to redirect my work into those channels which will help unemployed persons to raise their skills and succeed in various recruitment tests. If you have some taste to acquire new insights and have a feel for attempting some self-assessment tests of your knowledge and analytical and logical techniques, my writings may probably help you.

Click here to have a look at 1000 MCQs on Indian Commercial Law.. Indian Commercial Law (or Mercantile Law), very much resembles the American and European Laws. Hence, the students of law, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, hailing from other countries can also have a look at these questions. In fact, it is high time, that some comparative analysis is done by somebody who is more knowledgeable and competent than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop